RE: Javascript Sites

Subject: RE: Javascript Sites
From: "Fisher, Melissa" <Melissa -dot- Fisher -at- delta-air -dot- com>
To: "'asaini -at- velos -dot- ssind -dot- com'" <asaini -at- velos -dot- ssind -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:05:25 -0400

These sites have been very useful to me:

http://htmlgoodies.earthweb.com/primers/jsp/
http://home.netscape.com/eng/mozilla/3.0/handbook/javascript/index.html
http://www.zdnet.com/devhead/filters/0,9429,2133214,00.html

On the last one, scroll down to the section on tutorials - there is more
beginner-oriented stuff there.

Also, there are plenty of places out there to get ready-made scripts. The
ZDNet site above has a JavaScript library, as does HTML Goodies, I think.

HTH,
Melissa Fisher
melissa -dot- fisher -at- delta-air -dot- com
(404) 773-8674