Script to call HTM address

Subject: Script to call HTM address
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:26:20 -0700 (PDT)

I deleted the request from someone on the list for a location of a
script that will allow a choice from a dropdown and direct to an html
page.

Since standard scripts to do this are everywhere, I thought I'd post
an address to a script that allows you to make a selection from two
related dropdowns that will result in a html address.

Th explain better, check the following address:

http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/combined-menu.html

Note...I have no stake in this site, just use it alot.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines
with Braille lettering

http://mail.yahoo.com/