UK Technical Writer - relocating to US

Subject: UK Technical Writer - relocating to US
From: Roderick Jons <Roderick -dot- Jons -at- liffe -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:17:11 +0100

I have wanted to spend some time in the US for the past few years. I have
always thought that the Immigration Regulations are probably not as
intimidating as they look.
Is it possible to ease the burden on a potential employer so that they do
not need to petition the Immigration Services on your behalf. I have read
about citizens that come under the NAFTA agreement just needing a letter
from their employer and applying for a 12-month visa at the port of entry.
Is this going to apply to Europeans?

Roderick Jons

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s). Unauthorised reproduction, disclosure, modification, and/or distribution of this email may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. The views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect those of LIFFE (Holdings) Plc or any of its subsidiary companies.