Immigration to Canada

Subject: Immigration to Canada
From: Sona Mehta <sona -dot- mehta -at- haysmt -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:29:06 +0100

Hi Everybody,
I am back once again with a question for you all. I have been
approached by an Immigration Consultancy firm to migrate to Canada,
using their services which include placement & settlement assistance.
They claim a 99% success rate. Has anybody 'out there' had any
experience of this sort.? How difficult is it for a TW to get a work
permit in Canada? Does a Landed Immigrant Status help in landing up with
a job in Canada? These are just few of the questions which come to my
mind at the moment. I would highly appreciate any input you can provide.

BTW has anyone heard og Global Placement Services, they are the people
this agency relies on for placement of their clients.

Thanks in advance
Sona