Re: Immigration to Canada

Subject: Re: Immigration to Canada
From: edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To: Sona Mehta <sona -dot- mehta -at- haysmt -dot- co -dot- uk>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:05:29 -0400

Seems to me that coming from the UK to Canada should be something you can do
yourself. My father did it with our family of four some 25 yrs ago.
My father was sponsored by the company that was hiring him and on that basis we
moved to Montreal.
Things can't have become all that more complicated in the time since. Your first
action should be a visit to the Canadian High Commission. (High Commissions are
consulates of one Commonwealth country within another.) Then you can judge if
you need legal or other type help.

Eric L. Dunn

(Canada has been ranked by the U.N. as the #1 place in the world to live once
more. I think that makes it 7 years running.) ;-)

Previous by Author: Live WebHelp files
Next by Author: Re: Copyright and Intellectual property (was OT: Music)
Previous by Thread: Re: Immigration to Canada
Next by Thread: Re: Immigration to Canada

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads