RE: Converting Frame Docs to Word

Subject: RE: Converting Frame Docs to Word
From: "Ward, Curtis (DBS-CLT)" <curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 01:34:53 -0400

It has been my experience that converting from Frame to Word is always
cumbersome. Count on some unexpected section breaks and awkward table
conversions.I do this frequently for reveiw purposes and usually have to
edit the Word Doc to avoid a real mess.

Curtis Ward
curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com