RE: formatting a response to an RFP

Subject: RE: formatting a response to an RFP
From: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
To: 'Mandy Wells' <mwells -at- valadeo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:24:09 -0700

> From: Mandy Wells [mailto:mwells -at- valadeo -dot- com]
> Subject: formatting a response to an RFP
>
> Hello Whrl-rs
> I'm responsible for creating the response to an RFP, but I'm
> not sure what
> the appropriate page layout and format would be. Is there a
> standard way of
> doing these?

I just finished a class on this. One thing I learned that I though made
sense is to provide a little more space than you might normally. It is
likely that the reviewers will gather to review the responses, and they will
want to be able to take notes. Thus, it seems to make sense to have a
slightly bigger margin and more space between paragraphs or sections.

Christi Carew
ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com

RangeStar Wireless
www.rangestar.com

All communication contained in this e-mail is entirely my own and is not
necessarily endorsed by my co-workers or employer.