FrameMaker running headers and footers

Subject: FrameMaker running headers and footers
From: "Ellen Sinett" <esinett -at- qiave -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR_LIST" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:06:04 -0400

I am using FrameMaker 6 and have running headers and footers in my book. I
have made all the chapters so they end on an even number page and the next
chapter starts on the next page (a right page). Some of the final chapter
pages are blank, but the headers and footers carry over. Our CEO told me he
didn?t like running headers and footers on blank pages. I?m sure there is a
way to suppress those, but I can?t figure it out. Has anyone else done this
successfully, and if so, can you step me through the process? Thanks for the
help.

Ellen Sinett

Documentation Manager
Qiave Technologies
707 Main Street
Waltham, MA 02451

esinett -at- qiave -dot- com <mailto:esinett -at- qiave -dot- com>
781-788-8199, x 7425