RE: Current status of "Adobe is dropping Frame" rumor

Subject: RE: Current status of "Adobe is dropping Frame" rumor
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:48:35 -0400

Hallo:

I can't predict anything about FrameMaker's future from that. However, it
does support my theory that application demo CDs turn away more customers
than they attract.

As you know, Adobe did a no-show (for all intents and purposes) at STC. But,
we've whined about that already, haven't we ;?)

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com