Does Frame Suck? From a new user

Subject: Does Frame Suck? From a new user
From: Barbara Jeffries <iluvsoftware -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:11:10 -0700 (PDT)

Some of you know I am relatively new to Frame and am
learning it now.

I have to tell you - this has got to be one of the
strangest software packages I have ever seen. Of
course, it could just be that I don't know some trick,
or haven't gotten it all down yet.

It is really excellent in many ways. But it has also
got all of these things that it doesn't (I don't think
) do.

For example, the steps to follow to do nested lists -
do you mean to tell me I have to go through that many
steps to do nested numbering? Resetting to 1 and all
of that? Geez.

There are few quick keys (I got that extra software
which makes it easier.)

I don't see a way to highlight.

I haven't played with graphics all that much but at a
glance it seems like a lot of steps. Maybe I just have
to get used to it.

I learned that I need FrameScript to do macros. Why is
it not included? And, from what I hear, not in Frame 6
either - or is it?

I don't find that the Online Help is helpful. It is
actually quite confusing. Worse than most Online Helps
- because most are pretty bad.

There are a couple more things that totally confuse
me.

I don't know - maybe I just need practice!

Barb Y.B.

http://mail.yahoo.com/