Making Word Documents as Read-Only

Subject: Making Word Documents as Read-Only
From: "Shweta G Bhatia" <shwetagbhatia -at- dominomail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 07:38:19 GMT

Hi All !!

I am wondering since last 3-4 days as to how to make a document as read-only.
This is because I do not want the reader to make any chnages in the document
when he receives it. And now I am stuck with no solution to it with hardly
any time in my hand...COuld you please help me.

Thanks in Advance
Shweta

Free Web Mail for Notes Professionals http://www.dominomail.com