RE: Making Word Documents as Read-Only

Subject: RE: Making Word Documents as Read-Only
From: "Shweta G Bhatia" <shwetagbhatia -at- dominomail -dot- com>
To: Meir -at- mediaoneit -dot- net
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:06:54 GMT

Hi Meir !!

I have tried this option but this just gives me a message box asking to open
the document in read-only mode or not. This not what I require. I want that
the reader should be able to open the document only in read-only mode without
giving any flexibility. Plus I would also like to know whether I would be
able to edit the document which is read-only at my end or not. I mean would
I need to maintain separate copy of the same document to make changes.
Could you send me more secure solution...

Waiting for your reply soon. Do you have the answer for the other query that
I have posted...(Word to PDF)

Shweta

Free Web Mail for Notes Professionals http://www.dominomail.com