Almost art, thanks

Subject: Almost art, thanks
From: "Alex Silbajoris" <alsilba -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:59:28 GMT

Thanks for your responses on and off line, the suggestions you make are some of the same solutions I have attempted. (Well, I'm not seriously considering a .bmp format because of size constraints, though there always is that option.) I'll figure it out, the day is young.

It just amuses me when, in the midst of trying to get things so right, once in a while something goes SO wrong because of some obscure conflict among software packages and printer drivers. I couldn't compose it if I tried, but when I see it, I'm tempted to frame it, title it something like The Persistent Deconstruction Of Gutenburg, and charge $25,000 for it in a gallery.

- A