Re: PDF missing pixels

Subject: Re: PDF missing pixels
From: Lbdommer -at- aol -dot- com
To: curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:25:30 EDT

Ray,

My copy of Acrobat is 3.01. The graphic contents are comletely unreadable on
screen and in print. It looks like pixels are missing. Also, the icons on the
graphic are unclear.

I tried updating my 3.01 with your attachment and I got error messages saying
that the file on my system does not match the original Acrobat 3.01. I got
another message saying Adobe Acrobat 3.01RA updater has detected an error,
and to reinstall from my original disk, which I did. I got the same messages
again.