Re: Robohelp HTMLHelp file

Subject: Re: Robohelp HTMLHelp file
From: rickk -at- slmd -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:01:08 -0700

Microsoft just released new versions of all the files used to run *.chm
files including new versions of:

hh.exe
hhctrl.ocx
itss.dll
itircl.dll

Their online literature for IE 5.5 specifically refers to improvements in
printing HTML help, so [ossibly you'll find that installing these will fix
your problem.
They come packaged with Internet Explorer 5.5 which you can download and
install from Microsoft's web site. I don't know of any way of getting them
independently from IE 5.5 unless you want me to email them to you off-list.
Note: the IE 5.5 also installs a whole series of hhctrlui.dll files (each
in its own directory). Each one seems to be relevant to a different
language. When I temporarily get rid of them, the running and printing of
my *.chm files doesn't seem to be effected, but I can't promise that you
won't need them.