Re: This list mirrors real life

Subject: Re: This list mirrors real life
From: "Sierra Godfrey" <kittenbreath -at- hotbot -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:01:42 -0700

I know. I wasn't addressing the kind of question you note below, unfortunately. In the event (which I said in my other post) that it is a question like this, then it's foolish to ask the list.

I was coming from the questions of the type I have asked. I should have clarified.
--

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:39:43 John Posada wrote:

>There's difference between a pont of view on let's say, how to
>approach a situation where years of experience come into play, and
>the many requests that we get phrased similar to "I've been asked to
>create a Requirements documemnt. Anyone have any examples of a Req
>Doc that they can forward to me?"

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com