RE: Photo on Resume site or "Gee, get a load of my navel"

Subject: RE: Photo on Resume site or "Gee, get a load of my navel"
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: jsmith -at- informatica -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:36:29 -0700 (PDT)

I did.

I placed my resume online. I got a call from an agency and we were
talking for about 10 minutes when it dawned on me that the
conversation was headed toward "when" I start, not "if" I start. No
interview, no meeting, I was called with the undertstanding that if I
said ok, it was simply mine. BTW...this was not a fly-by-night
organization...AT&T.

Granted...it was a very odd situation, but it has happened.

--- jsmith -at- informatica -dot- com wrote:
> [...]

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines
with Braille lettering

http://mail.yahoo.com/