Re: FrameMaker Autonumbering Question

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Autonumbering Question
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: Amy Robertson <amydarby -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:54:29 -0500

If you're using Frame 5.whatever, and not Frame 6, my best advice is to
go to Dan Emory's excellent article on autonumbering in the first issue
of InFrame magazine. Here's the URL:
http://www.inframe-mag.com/files/issue001.pdf. It's the best
comprehensive explanation I've seen on the subject, and very clearly
explained. I've referred many people to this article, and nobody has
ever come back and made nasty comments to me or TPed my yard.

BTW, Dan, if I'd remembered that your template article was in the second
issue, I wouldn't have asked you to send me a separate copy. Brain fart.

Jo