RE: colour of an anchored frame in FrameMaker

Subject: RE: colour of an anchored frame in FrameMaker
From: Linda Hughes <lhughes -at- novametrix -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:03:09 -0400

Michael:

You need to use the Tools Palette.

- Click the triangle in the upper right corner of the FrameMaker window. The
palette appears.
- Click on the anchored frame
- Click the outline button (left, 9th from top)
- Select the outline style you want (note: these are shown in black, but are
really just a designation for solid color vs. a pattern)
- Click the Fill button (8th from top). Choose fill design.
- Click the Color button, choose your color (Custom colors can be added, but
that's a bit more involved).
- Click the Tint button, if needed, and choose a percentage of fill.

Note: If you don't see the text you typed into the anchored frame, select
the frame and click on Graphics>Send to back. Text frames and graphic frames
behave a bit differently--also more than I can get into here.

Hope that helps. Please feel free to contact me again if you have any more
questions.

Linda Hughes
Technical Writer
Novametrix Medical Systems, Inc.