OT-new to atlanta

Subject: OT-new to atlanta
From: Sonja Waller <swaller_2000 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:24:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,
I am a long time member of this list. I moved to
Atlanta a short while ago from Denver. The job market
is very different. I am currently working, but not
pleased with my conditions.

I need your help, especially those of you who live in
the Atlanta area. I need to find reputable recruiters
and I need to find a new job. I am a senior technical
writer with an extensive background in
telecommunications. I write full lifecycle
documentation. Do you have any suggestions.

By the way, I will update my Monster.com resume
tonight.

Thank you so much for your help.

=====
Sincerely,
Sonja Waller

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

http://mail.yahoo.com/