Re:question concerning the colour of an anchored frame in FrameMaker...Thanks..

Subject: Re:question concerning the colour of an anchored frame in FrameMaker...Thanks..
From: "Michael Little" <mlittle -at- inlogik -dot- com>
To: "Techwrite (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:33:46 +1000

Thank you to all those that responded to my question. It demonstrates how
damned useful this group is for solving problems. The vital step I forgot
was to click the fill button on the toolbox. Interesting, thouhg, I did not
know you could send screen shots. Good to know-if I can-because it is easier
to to use a screen shot than trying to describe the problem. does any one
have an problems with including screen shots as part of questions to the
discussion group?

Regards,

Mike Little

Michael John Little> Technical Publications Developer> Inlogik Pty Ltd