Re: Internal transfer

Subject: Re: Internal transfer
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: NZjaba -at- phi -dot- com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 05:44:54 -0400

Nancy,

The transition between tech writer and marketing writer is not so easily
bridged. It requires a transition from a narrow, technical focus to an
expansive, strategic focus. Not every tech writer/editor can make the
adjustment. It sounds like the marketing guy wants to be sure he wants
*you* before he commits to a full time position.

--
Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

"The world we have created today...