Music: off topic!

Subject: Music: off topic!
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:22:30 -0400

All this discussion of the pirates at Napster is very interesting, but
you've got to wonder how long Eric is going to be patient about it, since it
has little or no relevance to techwr-l. Might I suggest we take this topic
offline or off-list before summary executions are announced and heads being
to be unsubscribed?

geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Fictionary (fik' shun air ee) n. The word reference that engineers and
software developers use when they write documentation.--Kay Robart