RE: inserting MS Project into MS Word--a summary

Subject: RE: inserting MS Project into MS Word--a summary
From: Dannette Thompson <dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:10:20 -0400

I missed this original discussion (for which I am sorry), and I'm not
entirely familiar with Project. However, did you consider using MS Binder,
which allows you to have headers/footers/page numbering in MS documents of
different types, including Word and Project?

Just my (very late) two cents.

Dannette Thompson
Technical Writer
Foundation Software, Inc.