RE: The admin is a fink

Subject: RE: The admin is a fink
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Mark Levinson <MarkL -at- gilian -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 06:35:07 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if this was meant toungue-in-cheek or serious, but
incase there are those out there saying "Yeah...what he said!!!"

> He hates discussions of Frame versus Word.
Don't most of us? Unless they've revamped either Word of Frame, is
there anything that we haven't known...or experienced?

> Lets Andrew Plato be frequently heard.
Gotta love that delete key. I used to have a delete key, but now all
I have is a key with the word D E...the other letters have worn
off.

> Tells advertisers what fees they've incurred.
And in the subscription documentation...what nerve to have to tell
them twice.

> He gets impatient with forwarded gags.
Are there any that you've seen on the list that you hadn't seen
before? Uhmm...Dr. Suess...what brilliant prose....I could just read
it forever!

> Won't help you solve your grammatical snags.
If it has to do with tech writing, your wrong. If it has to do with
one space or two, that I always spell becuase wrong in my emails, or
sometimes include an apostrophe, cool!

> He won't take e-mail with formatting tags.
No...actualy, it's many of our mail readers that hate
tags...besides...so few people do it right.

> Won't suffer fools.
I KNEW there was something I liked about that guy.

> Won't let subscribers say all that they think.
Trust me...you don't WANT to listen to everything I think.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com