RE: Graphics! Graphics! Graphics!

Subject: RE: Graphics! Graphics! Graphics!
From: Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:39:43 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Starr

Well, I link all my graphics. If I use the same graphic more than once,
all I have to do is change the graphic file and all occurrences of the
graphic are automatically updated in the document. No muss, no fuss. No
maintenance.

Mike

This works if every graphic element is a different file.
If, for example, you have screen shots of the same screen in various states
and a 'background' graphic element changes, you're right back in maintenance
mode. (I know, you can manage this gotcha, but it needs to be managed.)

Jim Shaeffer
jims -at- spsi -dot- com