Antwort: Re: How can I do my job with my hands tied?

Subject: Antwort: Re: How can I do my job with my hands tied?
From: kerstin -dot- molthagen -at- etas -dot- de
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:00:11 +0200

Hi Jo!

>I know!!! Let's have unisex restrooms!!!!!

*grin* We could use the ancient Roman public toilets as a template...
Benches at three sides of the room, each with five or more holes, water
flowing beneath all of them...
Hey, we could even set up tables in between, to use the restroom as another
conference facility!

:-)))

>PC paranoia at its worse, sounds like.
Yep...

Ciao,
Kerstin (who has never heard of restroom talks being considered as sexual
harassments before...)