Re: Antwort: Re: How can I do my job with my hands tied? Now OT

Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: How can I do my job with my hands tied? Now OT
From: Barry Kieffer <bkieffer -at- ims -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:22:20 -0700 (PDT)

> kerstin -dot- molthagen -at- etas -dot- de wrote:
> > >I know!!! Let's have unisex restrooms!!!!!
> > Hey, we could even set up tables in between, to use the
> > restroom as another conference facility!
> > :-)))

And Jo Francis added:
> Um....considering some of the nonsense that comes out of conference
rooms......

Barry adds:
Considering some of the nonsense that goes into the mouths of the SME's during
conferences...

I knew this one SME who would take a big bite of his corn muffin before speaking
and spew corn muffin bits all over the table. Yeechhh!

Just talk with his mouth full he would, corn muffin a flying all over.

Sides, I was in the men's room one time and these two clowns were having a
conversation while they were sitting on the hopper. I could not resist, I had to
turn the lights off on my way out...