companies to recommend?

Subject: companies to recommend?
From: BLUEALLAH -at- aol -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:42:49 EDT

First of all, the questions everyone is sending to my question "re:
informational interview questions" are great, and I appreciate it.

Secondly...I have a list compiled of some companies in San Fran that I'm
looking to chat with. But I'm only there a week, with only a couple of days
(at this time) put aside for interviewing (this is my first trip to the West
Coast so my friends are eager to show me around.) Can y'all recommend other
companies you know by reputation or by experience are good to check out? The
person helping me compile my list is a sales guy for a software company. So
he'd know some, but not from the angle I'm coming from. Since this listserv
seems to have folks from all over, I thought it a good place to inquire.

Many thanks!
Erica (blue allah -at- aol -dot- com)