RE: Tools and programming

Subject: RE: Tools and programming
From: Mike Adams <Mike_Adams -at- summithq -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:19:19 -0400

Hi,

I think that the self-sufficiency part is only true for new kids. Old hands
that came up in DOS environments are probably able to handle "innards"
without much difficulty. The first places I worked after leaving the Navy
would not hire anyone incapable of supporting their own PC.

I think it's too bad that things don't work like that today. But I'm a
techie, elitist curmudgeon, myself ;-)