RE: Tools and programming

Subject: RE: Tools and programming
From: Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:21:05 -0400

Not all of us.
I'm a DOS curmudgeon (still hopeful that DOS 3.31 will make a comeback).
But, on these Win-fangled computers, it's just not worth it to try to go too
deep. By the time you've got it set up your way there's a new Operating
Environment that throws in some sneaky changes.
I concentrate on using the tools (version 2.0 or above, please) and let
someone else get headaches tweaking changing code.

Jim Shaeffer
jims -at- spsi -dot- com