Book to learn XML?

Subject: Book to learn XML?
From: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- oee -dot- com>
To: "TechWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:41:06 -0400

So now it looks like I might need to learn XML
(for document publishing not ecommerce or
some web application.) I've got a long list of
web resources, but what I'd really like is a
book I can take home & curl up with. And
guess what? there are *dozens* of books
on XML!

Can anyone recommend a good book on XML
that is aimed at a techwriter, or at least at
publishing documents (as in user manuals,
help, bulletins, and so on) and *not* at
B2B ecommerce or the like?

Thanks
Jessica