RE: companies to recommend?

Subject: RE: companies to recommend?
From: "krupp, marguerite" <krupp_marguerite -at- emc -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:05:42 -0400

Erica wrote:
...Can y'all recommend other
companies you know by reputation or by experience are good to check out? The

person helping me compile my list is a sales guy for a software company. So
he'd know some, but not from the angle I'm coming from. Since this listserv
seems to have folks from all over, I thought it a good place to inquire.

FWIW:
Before you go shopping, it is wise to know what you want, which stores are
likely to have what you want, and whether you have enough of the right kind
of currency to offer them.

Same goes for job shopping... even for informational interviewing. For the
right person with the right skills, they MIGHT offer you a job or
significant leads in an informational interview.

Are you clear in your own mind what you want and what you have to offer the
company?

Marguerite