RE: Justified or Not

Subject: RE: Justified or Not
From: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
To: 'Jeff Hanvey' <jewahe -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:20:41 -0700

Sorry for the late post (I was out yesterday).

Has there been a study on why "Justified text is the right choice in some
circumstances (especially multiple columns)"? I know that I prefer ragged
right; it makes it much easier for me to keep my place. I usually use ragged
right even in multiple columns.
I've never seen an arguement on why full justification is better. Not that
I've looked for that argument, but I haven't seen anything in this
discussion either (relating to _why_ one way might be better in certain
situations versus other situations).

Christi Carew
ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com

RangeStar Wireless
www.rangestar.com

All communication contained in this e-mail is entirely my own and is not
necessarily endorsed by my co-workers or employer.