RE: How Many Belong to Professional Organizations? (was RE: Salar y Review)

Subject: RE: How Many Belong to Professional Organizations? (was RE: Salar y Review)
From: Nancy Johnson <NancyJ -at- photoworks -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:27:43 -0700

I belong to the Seattle Chapter of Webgrrls International.
I have been a member since it was formed in 1995.
I was a member of STC in the past (as a student), let it lapse, but now
re-upping next month (as a regular member).

As a new "Lone Writer" (I worked in a group before this) I have found that I
need the networking if only to be able to interact with non-programmer
types! ;-)

Nancy West Johnson
PhotoWorks.com
R & D, Technical Writer