printing tiny text in pdf

Subject: printing tiny text in pdf
From: "McIntosh, Cathleen" <Cathleen -dot- McIntosh -at- vistacpg -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:29:08 -0500

Could somebody point me in the right direction here: I have a pdf file in
which the text is so tiny that I have to view it at 1600x. I'd like to print
this and be able to read it. Of course the printouts I have made thus far
are much too tiny to read with the naked eye. Suggestions?

Thanks!

Cathleen McIntosh
cathleen -dot- mcintosh -at- vistacpg -dot- com