Re: informational interview questions

Subject: Re: informational interview questions
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Michael West <mbwest -at- bigpond -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:51:26 -0500

hum.....as one certified in the correct usage of y'all and uses it ALL the time,
I've not been sneered at - yet, at least - when it crops up in my conversation,
and I've been as far afield as England (where all I have to do is open my mouth
to get a, "You're not from around here, are you?" look).

But then, I AM a native Texan, und, Ah kin tawlk REEEL ho-key win Ah wahn
tueo.....

You know....that drawl that makes you sound like MAYBE you got through third
grade but it's doubtful....