OT: RE: informational interview questions

Subject: OT: RE: informational interview questions
From: Roger Bell <RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: Michael West <mbwest -at- bigpond -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:54:15 -0400

Michael: As a Georgia (pronounced jawjaw) native who once lived in South
Carolina, I know "y'all" may be singular or plural. Knowing that in the
South shows both culture and breeding. ;-)

I certainly have an accent, but if anyone pushes me to really "pour it own,"
I do an excellent Georgia Sugarbaker imitation (from the "Designing Women"
TV show). Accents are one of the spices of our lives. Enjoy them.

Regards,
Roger Bell
Technical Writer
Optio Software, Inc.