RE: A Question for Webmasters

Subject: RE: A Question for Webmasters
From: "Ward, Curtis (DBS-CLT)" <curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 07:31:09 -0400

In my opinion, this position would require not only extensive knowledge of
HTML, but at least some JavaScript, CSS, knowledge of the server platform
and design (which I might add is NOT the technology, but how to use it for
desired results). It depends somewhat on how "webmaster" is defined in the
organization.

Curtis Ward
curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com