Re: the world's most frequently read instructions

Subject: Re: the world's most frequently read instructions
From: "Christensen, Kent" <lkchris -at- sandia -dot- gov>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:12:45 -0600

This does not sound like "technical" writing! Those who would view this
process as "technical" may have not learned to read yet. I'd have second
thoughts about considering "labeling" a subset of technical writing. And,
I'm reminded of the "graphics, graphics, graphics" thread as I recall the
stick figure labels.