RE: Graphics! Graphics! Graphics!

Subject: RE: Graphics! Graphics! Graphics!
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 09:36:20 -0700

Mike Starr <writstar -at- wi -dot- net> wrote:

>Well, I link all my graphics.

Doesn't everyone?

Except for one occasion, when I was mothballing documentation,
and I was asked to create a single file version, just in case
whoever took the files out of storage didn't understand links, I
can't think of a single time that I've embedded graphics.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"They sought in kirk, they sought in hall,
The lady was na' seen,
She's o'er the border and awa'
Wi' Jock o' Hazeldean."
-Sir Walter Scott, "Jock o' Hazeldean"