Re: the world's most frequently read instructions

Subject: Re: the world's most frequently read instructions
From: "David Berg" <dberg -at- dmpnet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:01:44 -0500

At the Pointe resort (or whatever it's called now) I remember looking for
the men's room in the hotel lobby. I turned a likely looking corner and
finding two doors, one labeled "Pointsetta," and the other with a sign that
said "Pointstanda."

I'll admit I had to think about it for just a second before I walked through
one of the doors....

David Berg