Re: the world's most frequently read instructions

Subject: Re: the world's most frequently read instructions
From: Barry Kieffer <bkieffer -at- ims -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:10:39 -0700 (PDT)

At this bar/restaurant I went to in Morris Plains, New Jersey, it was all done
in a dog theme.

To be cute (I guess) the rest room doors were marked:

Setter and Pointer

Here was a case where the technical writer in myself should have left a note for
the owner that better labeling was needed.

Why? With three beers in you, you might not have the time to puzzle things out.

-Barry Kieffer