Re: The world's most frequently read instructions

Subject: Re: The world's most frequently read instructions
From: "Michael West" <mbwest -at- bigpond -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 11:11:11 +1100

Peter wrote:

> I wonder if there are any statistics on this.
> I would think that most of us use the rest
> room at least at frequently as we push or
> pull(doors)

Call me dysfunctional, but I go in and out of my building at least four times a
day. Each entry and exit requires going through two doors that need to be pushed
or pulled (and I get it right about half the time, because they're not labelled).

That adds up to a hell of a lot more doors per day than potty-trips -- trust me.

Michael West
Melbourne, Australia