Re: KWord

Subject: Re: KWord
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: Mike Adams <Mike_Adams -at- summithq -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 05:06:33 -0700

Mike Adams wrote:

> What did you think of the Adobe's Linux FrameMaker beta version?

Well, the widget set is unattractive, but the functionality seems
as good as any other 5.5.6 version.

My main concern is that Adobe hasn't committed to a final release
yet. It's slapped together a beta, and hasn't said anything about
it for months now, so I'm starting to worry that the product
won't actually be release.

> BTW, I use FM for everything from grocery lists to APIs ;-)

Hey, you too! I even got a plug-in off the Frameuser's site to do
mail merges.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"They sought in kirk, they sought in hall,
The lady was na' seen,
She's o'er the border and awa'
Wi' Jock o' Hazeldean."
-Sir Walter Scott, "Jock o' Hazeldean"