Re: The world's most frequently read instructions

Subject: Re: The world's most frequently read instructions
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 09:12:09 -0700 (PDT)

> least four times a
> > day. Each entry and exit requires going through two doors that
> need to be pushed
> > or pulled (and I get it right about half the time, because
> they're not labelled).

IK'm coming itnot this thread late, so if this is covered already,
sorry.

By Fire Code, and if the doors are set to code, if you are inside
going out, you push and outside going in, you pull. You always push
from the inside so that if there was a fire, people wouldn't get
crushed by the stampede. It's a fire code

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com