New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Deborah Ray <debray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 09:29:10 -0600

Mornin' all,

As a follow up to Tom Murrell's suggestion onlist last
week, I've updated the TECHWR-L Poll with this question:

Do you currently belong to a professional organization
in the field of technical communication?

* Yes
* No

(By "professional organization," we mean organizations
such as STC, IEEE/PCS, and ACM SIGDOC, but exclude
mailing lists such as TECHWR-L, CE-L, or Framers.)

Participate in the poll and access results at
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/.

Have a good week!
Deborah