Re: Looking for the Bingo (was Get to the point?)

Subject: Re: Looking for the Bingo (was Get to the point?)
From: Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>
To: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 19:15:00 -0700

At 02:44 PM 9/4/00 -0700, Bruce Byfield wrote:

Dan:

I've never put this process into words, so thanks for doing it
for me.

The only addition I would make is that your summary is a model of
how an informed user works - that is, one who has learned how to
research at university, or taught themselves the most efficient
way to use their resources. Other readers would probably give up
very early in the proess you describe, or jump directly to
tech-support.
Agreed.

| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
Voice/Fax: 949-722-8971 E-Mail: danemory -at- primenet -dot- com
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
majordomo -at- omsys -dot- com with "subscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.