RE: The world's most frequently read instructions

Subject: RE: The world's most frequently read instructions
From: salatas <salatas -at- micron -dot- com>
To: "'John Posada'" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:40:11 -0600

John Posada wrote:

By Fire Code, and if the doors are set to code, if you are inside
going out, you push and outside going in, you pull. You always push
from the inside so that if there was a fire, people wouldn't get
crushed by the stampede. It's a fire code

Response:

It's a fire code in the US. I just returned from Costa Rica, where I stood
outside a bank pulling on the door and wondering why the door was locked
when there were customers inside. Duh!

Salette Latas
salatas -at- micron -dot- com