Re: thought-provoking web page question

Subject: Re: thought-provoking web page question
From: "Jane Bergen" <jane -dot- bergen -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "Michele Davis" <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:57:05 -0500

It depends on what I'm looking for, I suppose, but my favorite web pages
include the following attributes:

- a white background (like a piece of paper) or at least a solid, light
color
- great organization so I can tell where/what to do
- no animation, Flash junk, or cutesie clip art
- an indication of the last update date
- no frames (columns are find, just not multiple scrolling frames.

And for heaven's sake, NO MUSIC!

Jane Bergen